Printed Textile and Surface Pattern Designer

Wednesday 11 May 2011

Home Staright...

Its almost only a week until i finish my second year at uni! This year has been jam packed with challenging projects including our business module, competitions and contextual studies. Now we're in the final two weeks and the pressure is on. The judges from the Wallpaper History Society will be coming into the studios tomorrow morning to look at our collections. There is a really good standard of work throughout the studio so the competition is strong but hopefully mine will stand out.

Heres an image of one of my pieces from the collection in situ.



At this scale the designs look really impressive. I really like the quality of colour and the structural forms throughout. The whole collection embodies a british summer with beautiful blooms and brilliant colours. I am really pleased with my final collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment